Commercial Real Estate Course
Dolf presents his acclaimed commercial real estate seminar designed to show you the ins and outs of investing in commercial real estate. If you are investing in residential property, or have started to invest in commercial property and want to take your investing to the next level, this course is for you. Discover the differences between commercial and residential real estate, and why commercial should be the next step for you.
You will learn:
- How to source commercial property, and what to look for
- Which market sector is best for you – retail, office, industrial, hospitality, or specialist?
- How to double or triple the value of a commercial building before you buy it
- Why commercial property can be a safer bet for many investors
- Understanding yield, capital growth, and cap rates
- How to find tenants and avoid long periods of vacancies
- Financing your investments
- What to include in your proposal to make a convincing pitch to banks
- The do’s and don’t’s of managing property
- Should you use a property manager?
- How to set up your corporate structure to protect your assets
- Tax advantages available through commercial investing